My silly boys

My silly boys
Can you say cheese?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

4x4 tag

Katie sort of tagged me so I will do a 4x4 tag just for fun.
A. tv shows I watch
1. Dancing with the stars
2. American Idol
3. So you think you can dance
4. House
B. Things I look forward to
1. Ken being done with school
2. having my own house again
3. spending Thanksgiving with Kens sisters in Snowflake
4. getting braces to fix these awful teeth ( maybe not the getting so much as the result of getting)
C. Things I love
1. traveling
2. pedicures
3. being happy
4. trampolines
D. Things I can't stand
1. confrontation
2. people who hurt others
3. being shy
4. not being good at guitar hero
4.5 badd speling


well I don't really know how tagging works but since theres only 4 people who read this blog you are all tagged.
So yeah, the braces thing, I found out today that I will be getting braces Dec. 2nd. I have an open bite which means only my back 2 teeth on both sides touch when I bite down. Its putting strain on those teeth and they are showing signs of wear and tear. They arent meant to take all the chewing and grinding and pounding...So now at 32 years of age it's time for me to get braces. They say I 'll have to wear a retainer for the rest of my life ...Jeannie and Dave where are your retainers?

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yuck! Where is my retainer.....you can't be serious!!! I had my top jaw broken and widened so that the bite was right, but I never got to have braces to actually straighten my teeth /sigh.

Anna said...

I can't wait to see this!